Distortionary Dialogues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Distortionary Dialogues

Questions and quandaries to catalyze abstract or atypical thinking. All manner of responses welcomed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Sorry / Space

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Sorry / Space Empty I'm Sorry / Space Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Confidant1

SAFFEEEEEEEEEE SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÂCE

Analytic Dictionary of Chinese and Sino-Japanese - Paul Geunthner - page 130 - 間

Last edited by Confidant1 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rude)

2I'm Sorry / Space Empty Re: I'm Sorry / Space Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:55 pm

spurlygurlz

Admin

"I'm not sure we can resume the impromptu gambol we so enjoyed formerly."

I feel awful. However, unhappiness is no justification (even if it can serve as explanation) for adopting an attitude of casual indifference to someone who cares about you. 

I do not know why you thought this was the appropriate place to express your cryptic request, but it is not. We need to have a face-to-face conversation. Please contact me directly when you are ready to do so. Sooner is better. I am losing sleep.

https://companionsnchampions.forumotion.com

3I'm Sorry / Space Empty Re: I'm Sorry / Space Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:09 pm

Confidant1

It is not casual indifference. I am waiting patiently; it was your choice to come here. A request for verbal contact was made and it received no response. The supplicant waits to avoid overbearance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum